Buying bitcoin is hard. Buying bitcoin with PayPal in 2016 is even harder. But:
It is possible!
This easy, step-by-step guide is going to show you, pretty much, how to buy bitcoins with PayPal instantly.
You’ll have to follow these simple steps:
- Create an account on VirWoX – which stands for the Virtual World Exchange.
- Fund your newly created account with PayPal in USD or Euro.
- Trade your USD or Euro for SLL (another currency on VirWoX).
- Once you have SLL, you can trade SLL for bitcoin.
- Withdrawal your bitcoins!
This process will be explained in more detail in few seconds. But, before you go on, know that this process will cost you about 10% in fees:
- 3.9% on each trade of SLL (one trade of EUR or USD for SLL, then trading the SLL for BTC)
- Your PayPal deposit also comes with a 2% fee.
If you still want to buy bitcoins with PayPal despite the high fees, read on!
Can You Buy Bitcoins with PayPal at Coinbase?
You cannot buy bitcoins with PayPal at Coinbase, buy you can sell bitcoins to Coinbase and get credited with USD in your PayPal account.
Buy Litecoin with PayPal
You can buy litecoins with PayPal using the same steps above. Once you have your bitcoins you can just trade them for Litecoin on any exchange. ShapeShift is the fastest way to do this and doesn’t ever control your funds. Note that having to buy bitcoins before buying litecoins is not unique to buying with PayPal. Litecoins are very hard to buy without first purchasing bitcoins.